Each year our Pack sells popcorn in the community to fundraise and teach our boys to “pay their own way”. This also teaches our boys the following skills:
- Goal setting
- The power of persuasion
- How to handle rejection gracefully
- Math skills
Each scout (excluding Lions) is asked to sell $400 worth of popcorn. This can be achieved by selling to family and friends, online, going door-to-door, or through Show and Sells setup in the community.
- September 28th – Initial product distribution to the Pack
- September 29th – Show & Sell’s Start!
- October 20th – Mystery House Contest Begins
- November 6th – All outstanding product returned to Pack Any money collected is due
- November 9th – Final Orders and Prize request due to Popcorn Committee! – These can be scanned and emailed (if needed)
- December 2nd – Final orders available for pickup (Location TBD)
- December 14th – All outstanding money owed is due to the Popcorn Committee!